I’m sure many of you wanted to find a way to change the lock screen wallpaper. Here are the 4 easy steps of how to do it. (Thanks to dpgc213 of xda-devs for the instructions)
1. Download the file. Unzip and open lockscreen folder
2. Place an image 320×480 in this folder (The name does not matter, will be renamed in process)
3. Connect phone (ADB is required)
4. Run .bat file (ADB remount, rename, and cp to default_lockscreen land/port)
5. It will reboot on its own
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.